| Links | FAQ | Contact Us
Visit Grow Cedar Valley for business updates and resources on COVID-19 including a Playbook on how to reopen with the new Public Health COVID-19 guidelines.
Visit the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship's website for information about the CARES Act.
|Grow Your Business in Waterloo, Iowa
Advanced Manufacturing, Logistics, Financial Services, Retail
The City of Waterloo offers impressive incentives to existing and prospective businesses that help to ensure continued economic growth and great career opportunities.
- 6 Industrial Parks
- Certified Shovel Ready Site
- Rail w/ Transloading Service - Iowa Northern Railroad, Canadian National, Union Pacific
- High Water Pressure- Abundant, Affordable, Reliable
- Sewer: High Capacity – Low Rates
- Electricity: Redundant - Low Rates – MidAmerican Energy 70% Wind
- Upper Midwest location Within a Day’s Drive to Major Midwest Markets – Hwy 20 (E&W), US Hwys 63 and 218, I 380 (N&S)
- Fast Track Design Build Process
- Incentives for New & Existing Businessess Find a pdf outline of city, county, and state incentives here.
- 3 Opportunity Zones - view the prospectus here
- Access to Regional Labor Market Pull of 400,000
- Low Cost – High Value Living Attractive to Employees
- Waterloo Regional Airport: International Connections through O’Hare.
- Industrial scale Additive (3D) Manufacturing Center and Design Labs
- More Demographics
- Waterloo is part of the Cedar Valley Region of Iowa. Read more in the Cedar Valley Fact Sheet.
Developed business parks and district featuring available sites and space for office and industrial use
Waterloo Air & Rail Park
Access to the Waterloo Regional Airport, Canadian National Rail, Hwy 218 and a network of highways.
- 400 Acres
Country Club Business Park
- Hwy 20, San Marnan Dr., Ansborough Dr.
- 31.5 Acres
- Approximately 200 acres private developable land
- 30 acres city-owned land
MidPort America Business Park
- MidPort Blvd.
- 500 Acres
- Lots Ranging 1 to 250 Acres
South Waterloo Commercial Park - Iowa Certified Site
- New Electric substation on site
- Fiber optics
- 1.5M -2M gallons of water per day of excess capacity
- Hwy 63 & Hwy 20
- Waterloo, IA 50701
- 45 Lots Available
- 1 to 43 Acres
Waterloo Northeast Industrial Park
- Martin Luther King Jr Dr.
- 240 Acres
- Lots Ranging 1 to 75 Acres
Noel Anderson, Community Planning and Development Director
Adrienne Miller, Planner II, Economic Development Specialist
Tim Andera, Planner II, Economic Development Specialist
City of Waterloo - Economic Development
715 Mulberry Street
Waterloo, IA 50703
Phone: (319) 291-4366