Veterans Way Art & History Walk Ribbon Cutting
Watch the ribbon cutting ceremony here.
Waterloo's Veterans Way is a place-based art and history walk along 4th Street in Downtown Waterloo. The design concept includes multiple civic destination projects and a connecting walk, with thematic elements honoring Waterloo’s rich history of military service. Additional physical and pedestrian improvements will enhance safety, connectivity, and walkability.
There will be several sites and projects linked together along the Veterans Way.
- Sullivan Brothers Family Memorial
- Waterloo Convention Center Signage
- Cedar River Landing and River Road Parkway
- Bridge, Cascades, and Towers Lighting Project
- Veterans Walk
- Pocket Park on Commercial Street
- Living Lamps Project – 4th Street Underpass Connection
To read more about this project, click here.