Cedar Valley Sportsplex: Phase 2 Openings – June 1, 2020
(Waterloo, IA 5.28.2020) In response to Governor Reynold’s proclamation on Tuesday, the Cedar Valley Sportsplex will begin the second phase of opening starting June 1, 2020. Program availability and structure may be modified due to Covid-19 guidelines. Those participating in and observing summer activities are expected to take personal responsibility by following all recommendations outlined by public health guidelines.
CEDAR VALLEY SPORTSPLEX UPDATES
- Pool to open on June 1st, for lap swimming, water walking, group exercise classes, and swim lessons only.
- Group exercise classes will resume June 1st, with limited capacities to accommodate social distancing.
Contact: Alex Hildman | email@example.com
- Available Programs: Tee Ball, A Ball, Optimist Baseball & Softball, Tennis, Soccer
- Program dates have been modified to accommodate a shortened season.
Contact: Bri Boss | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swim programming will begin on June 8th.
- Classes to be held at Byrnes Pool and the Cedar Valley SportsPlex Pool only.
For questions, please contact us at 319-291-0165 or follow updates on the website at CVSportsPlex.org.