Bid openings will be held in the Harold E. Getty Council Chambers on the second floor of City Hall until public access to City Hall changes. The bid openings will be live streamed on YouTube and made available on the city website.
Past bid openings
City of Waterloo Municipal Bid Opening- April 8th, 2021.
For previous bid openings click here.
Please direct questions about this process to the City Clerk’s Office at 319-291-4323.
The following bids opportunities contain documents which can be downloaded from our document center. To ensure bidders and interested parties are kept up to date with any changes that may occur in construction or project documents, we do require contact information. Click HERE to enter your information and to retrieve construction or project documents for the following:
* ENG. Contract 1022 - FY2021 Asphalt Overlay Program
(View Notice to Bidders for contract 1022 PDF here)
* ENG. Contract 1047 - FY2022 Levee RIP RAP Spraying
(View Notice to Bidder for contract 1047 PDF here)
* ENG. Contract RM-8155(772)--9D-07 FY2021 Shaulis Road Reconstruction
* Traffic Control Center Remodel - STP-U-8155(755)--70-07
(view Notice to Bidders)
See below for other municipal bid opportunities.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
Other Municipal Bids64 documents
- Lead Based Paint Hazard Control Activities The Waterloo Community Development Board, acting through the City of Waterloo will be accepting sealed bids proposals from qualified contractors for the purpose of Lead Based Paint Hazard Control. It is anticipated that this bidding opportunity will open February 1, 2018 and close November of 2020.
- Lead Based Paint Hazard Control Activities Electronic RFP Instructions