Planning, Programming & Zoning Commission (City Code Section 2-1-1)
- Shall provide for the orderly growth and development of the community through the systematic development of a comprehensive plan and implementation program.
- This commission shall consist of nine (9) members appointed by Mayor with approval of the City Council. This commission shall consist of one (1) member of each of the following: Community Development Board, Human Rights Commission, and Waterloo School Board. The remaining six (6) members will be selected from the city at-large.
- Members shall serve staggered three (3) year terms. No member shall serve more than two (2) consecutive terms unless upon extraordinary circumstances and/or unavailability of applicants.
- Meetings are held: Second Tuesday of the month at 4:00 p.m. in Council Chambers. You can watch them LIVE on the Waterloo Government Channel (MedicaCom channel 15) or on the city's YouTube Page. Watch past meetings here.
- View the most current agenda/packet here.