Report a Problem

Please fill in the form below to request an action, report a problem or to leave a comment.

To file a report of a train blocking a highway-rail grade crossing, please visit the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)'s website,

Select A Subject 
Specify the Location. (specific address or intersection in Waterloo) 
Describe the problem
Optional Information
Your Name 
Contact Phone Number 
Email Address