Report an Illicit Discharge

To report an illicit discharge into the community waters or storm sewers please choose one of the following options:


Phone or in person:

Monday--Friday, 8:00 am --5:00pm 

Phone: (319) 291-4312
Fax: (319) 291-4262

Engineering Department
2nd floor of City Hall 
715 Mulberry St. 
Waterloo, Iowa 50703

All other times please report an illicit discharge to:
Waste Management
3505 Easton Ave.
Waterloo, IA 50702
Phone:(319) 291-4553 (Sewer & Waste Water)