Whereas, the primary goal of the Housing and Urban Development Community Development Block Grant Program is to: Assist in the development of a viable community by providing decent housing and a suitable living environment principally for persons of low- and moderate-income, and also to assist in providing expanded economic development opportunities. Maximum priority is to be given to activities benefiting low- and moderate-income persons, or aiding in the prevention or elimination of slums and blight, or to meet other Community Development needs having a particular urgency.
- City of Waterloo Annual Action Plan PY21 (FY22)
- CDBG Program National Objectives
- CAPER FY21 Outcomes
- HOME Program Eligible Home-Funded Activities
- FY19-23 Five Year Consolidated Plan
- The amended Community Development 2019-2023 Five-Year Consolidated Plan and revised Citizen Participation Plan are available for review (revisions will be highlighted) by clicking here.
Follow Us On Facebook