Garage Demolition and Site ClearanceCommunity Development Block Grants
(CDBG Funds) can be used to
- Clear, demolish and remove buildings
- Remove rubble and debris after demolition
See the below income guidelines in the chart provided to see if you initially qualify.
Click here to download our brochure here.
Demolition and Clearance ProcessCode Enforcement or Homeowner contacts Community Development
- Staff inspects the site; determines need
- Staff verifies information and income of the household
- Staff does environmental review
- Project Estimates are completed
- Bidding and Contractor Selection
- Paperwork / Proceed to Work issued
- Demolition Begins
- Close out and Final Inspections
- Evaluation and Monitoring
Community Development and Code Enforcement work together in their efforts to reduce slum and blight and enhance the appearance of neighborhoods throughout the city.