The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Descending Order within category
Municipal Bids9 documents
- NOTICE TO BIDDERS - For the Taking of Construction Bids for the FY 2020 Waterloo Air and Rail Park Tree Clearing in the City of Waterloo, Iowa Contract No. 1017 Sealed proposals will be received by the City Clerk of the City of Waterloo, Iowa until February 27, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
- Lead Based Paint Hazard Control Activities Electronic RFP Instructions
- Lead Based Paint Hazard Control Activities The Waterloo Community Development Board, acting through the City of Waterloo will be accepting sealed bids proposals from qualified contractors for the purpose of Lead Based Paint Hazard Control. It is anticipated that this bidding opportunity will open February 1, 2018 and close November of 2020.
- NOTICE To BIDDERS: The City of Waterloo with its Community Development Board will receive SEALED PROPOSALS from approved contractors for general rehabilitation of an owner-occupied residence located at 707 Riehl Street. Bids will be received until 11:30 am on January 24, 2020 at the office of the Community Development Board, Carnegie Annex, Suite 202, 620 Mulberry Street, Waterloo, Iowa.
- NOTICE TO BIDDERS For the Taking of Construction Bids for the FY 2020 University Avenue Reconstruction-Phase 3 from Evergreen Avenue to HWY 63 In the City of Waterloo, Iowa Sealed proposals will be received by the City Clerk of the City of Waterloo, Iowa, at her office in the City Hall of the said City on the 27th day of February, 2020 until 1:00 p.m. for the reconstruction of the FY 2020 UNIVERSITY AVENUE RECONSTRUCTION - PHASE 3, City Contract No. 971, as described in detail in the plans and specifications now on file in the Office of the City Clerk.